A safe, reliable journey to the College
Eastbourne College offers a bus service to transfer day pupils to and from school on weekdays and Saturday mornings. The network currently consists of ten routes covering a radius of approximately 30 miles. Our drivers are fully trained and qualified and all routes are normally covered by College minibuses.
All morning runs aim to deliver pupils to the College by 8.25am. Buses in the evening depart at 6.00pm and 8.00pm. Please note that there is no bus service after school on Saturdays. Our bus routes are reviewed on an annual basis.
A selection of minibus drop-off and pick-up routes are offered across the weekend for boarding pupils. Click here for more information.
- Hawkhurst, John’s Cross, Battle, Catsfield, Ninfield
- Dallington, Bodle Street Green, Windmill Hill, Wartling, Westham High St, Stone Cross
- Hastings, St Leonard’s, Bexhill, Little Common
- Cross in Hand, Heathfield, Horam, Hellingly, Hailsham
- Rottingdean, Saltdean, Newhaven, Seaford, Alfriston, Exceat, Friston, East Dean
- Newick, Chailey, Lewes, Firle, Selmeston, Milton Street, Wilmington, Willingdon, Upperton
- Uckfield, Halland, East Hoathly, Golden Cross, Dicker, Boship Roundabout, Knockhatch, Polegate, Gallows Lane
- Sovereign Harbour, Pevensey Bay, Westham High Street, Stone Cross
- Tunbridge Wells, Crowborough
- Frant, Mark Cross, Mayfield, Five Ashes and Horam.
- Norman’s Bay, Westham, Sovereign Harbour, Stone Cross, Langney
For all queries related to bussing, please contact Sheila Walker:
01323 451925 or email@example.com