A safe, reliable journey to the College
Eastbourne College offers a bus service to transfer day pupils to and from school on weekdays and Saturday mornings. The network currently consists of twelve routes covering a radius of approximately 30 miles. Our drivers are fully trained and qualified and all routes are normally covered by College minibuses.
All morning runs aim to deliver pupils to the College by 8.15am weekdays, and by 9.15am on Saturdays. Buses in the evening depart at 6.00pm and 8.00pm. Please note that there is no bus service after school on Saturdays. Our bus routes are reviewed on an annual basis and a certain degree of flexibility is built in to support as many families as possible.
minibuses for boarders
A selection of minibus drop-off and pick-up routes are offered across the weekend for boarding pupils.
- Brighton express route.
- Saltdean, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford, Alfriston, Litlington.
- North Chailey, Lewes, Wilmington, Willingdon.
- Uckfield, Black Boys, East Hoathly, Golden Cross, Boship Roundabout.
- Tunbridge Wells, Frant, Mark Cross.
- Tunbridge Wells, Crowborough, Herons Ghyll, Blackdown Roundabout A22
- Tunbridge Wells, Mayfield, Horam.
- Cross in Hand, Horam, Hellingly.
- Burwash, Woods Corner, Bodle Street Green, Windmill Hill, Wartling.
- Hawkhurst, John’s Cross, Catsfield, Ninfield.
- Hastings, St Leonard’s, Bexhill, Little Common.
- Polegate, Stone Cross, Westham, Langney, Sovereign Harbour.
HOW TO BOOK
All bookings for home to school minibus journeys are made via our online booking system, which can be viewed here:
Payment for the service is made at the time of booking and the child’s name will automatically be added to the minibus register. The website also incorporates an interactive journey planner, which allows parents/carers to enter a postcode to find their closest minibus stop. The online service keeps parents/carers updated on their child’s journey with real time information and push-notifications.
Bookings should be made in advance for all home to school journeys. A priority booking window will be in operation for parents wishing to book regular full week return or one-way journeys (Mon to Fri) for the term or whole year. There will be a separate discounted fare for parents requiring the Saturday morning service into school, which should be booked as an ad hoc journey.
We also offer a flexible fare for specific regular (but not full week) journeys to fit around family requirements as well as for parents requiring ad-hoc journeys. These can be booked online in advance of travel, when required and where capacity allows.
For all queries related to bussing, please contact Sheila Walker: 01323 451925 or firstname.lastname@example.org