A safe, reliable journey to the College
Eastbourne College offers a bus service to transfer day pupils to and from school on weekdays and Saturday mornings. The network currently consists of twelve routes covering a radius of approximately 30 miles. Our drivers are fully trained and qualified and all routes are normally covered by College minibuses.
All morning runs aim to deliver pupils to the College by 8.15am weekdays, and by 9.15am on Saturdays. Buses in the evening depart at 6.00pm and 8.00pm. Please note that there is no bus service after school on Saturdays. Our bus routes are reviewed on an annual basis and a certain degree of flexibility is built in to support as many families as possible.
minibuses for boarders
A selection of minibus drop-off and pick-up routes are offered across the weekend for boarding pupils.
- Saltdean, Peacehaven, Newhaven, Seaford, Exceat, East Dean
- North Chailey, Lewes, Wilmington, Willingdon
- Uckfield, Black Boys, East Hoathly, Golden Cross, Boship Roundabout
- Tunbridge Wells, Frant, Mark Cross, Mayfield, Horam
- Tunbridge Wells, Crowborough, Herons Ghyll, Blackdown Roundabout A22
- Cross in Hand, Horam, Hellingly
- Burwash, Woods Corner, Bodle Street Green, Windmill Hill, Wartling
- Hawkhurst, John’s Cross
- Battle, Catsfield, Ninfield
- Hastings, St Leonard’s, Bexhill, Little Common
- Polegate, Stone Cross, Westham, Langney, Sovereign Harbour
- Brighton express route
READ OUR MINIBUS BOOKLET FOR DAY AND BOARDING PUPILS
For all queries related to bussing, please contact Sheila Walker: 01323 451925 or firstname.lastname@example.org