Eastbourne College offers an exciting programme of world-class performing arts and sports courses for children aged 6-15 years.
Our SPARK courses offer:
- expert coaching
- a structured programme that develops confidence and skill
- access to world-class facilities
- having fun and making new friends
- helping children find their own superb
New for summer 2021
This summer, we are excited to introduce a brand new basketball coaching course for children aged 6 to 15.
Starting on Monday 9 August 2021 and running for two weeks, Basketball England accredited professional skills development coach Ian Berry will be hosting age-appropriate sessions designed to help each basketballer find their own superb.
A former professional basketball player and Head Basketball Coach for the men’s team at City, University of London, Ian brings a wealth of experience in participatory and elite basketball progression pathways.
Participants will benefit from:
- Five-star, age-appropriate coaching
- Fun and healthy environment
- World-class indoor facilities at Eastbourne College
|Place||Eastbourne College, Old Wish Rd, Eastbourne, BN21 4JX|
|Dates||Monday 9, Wednesday 11, and Friday 13 August
Monday 16, Wednesday 18, and Friday 20 August
|Price||£25 per session or £60 per week (three-day week)|
|Age appropriate||6-15 years|
|Email our SPARK team||SPARK@eastbourne-college.co.uk|